YellowTelescope Management Team
Jon Hoffenberg, President
- After opening his own company at 17, which grew to over $9 million in annual revenues with a work force of over 1,000, Jon graduated from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, founded YellowTelescope, and has now worked with over 10,000 patients and hundreds of physicians worldwide
- Creates the YellowTelescope Training Seminar – annual elite-level training for doctors, practice managers and patient coordinators
- Additionally, he manages and performs YellowTelescope Staffing and YellowTelescope Long-Term Oversight for medical practices nationally, helping to hire great people for great practices and ensuring practice goals are achieved
- Jon is the 2015 Miami Chamber of Commerce HYPE Entrepreneur of the Year and was named one of 2015’s “40 Under 40” Business Leaders by the South Florida Business Journal, Sun Sentinel Top Workplace Professional 2016
- Jon has been featured in myriad publications including Plastic Surgery Practice Magazine, ISAPS Journal, Millenial Eye, AE Magazine, Surgical Aesthetics, Start-Up Nation, and currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Friends of the Miami Dade County Public Library
Ed Syring III, Senior Vice President and Partner
- A graduate of Wake Forest University, Ed is currently a partner and Senior Vice President at YellowTelescope
- Ed has worked with over 10,000 patients worldwide and personally generated over $12 million in practice revenue for a single practice
- Ed helps create, oversee and execute the YellowTelescope Training Seminar, plus oversees Long-Term Oversight clients nationwide and has worked with hundreds of practices throughout his career.
- Ed has been featured in MedEsthetics, Modern Medicine, and other publications as well as served on faculty for many industry leading events including American Society Plastic Surgery (ASPS), American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS), ASCRS-ASOA, AAFPRS, and NFO-SFO meetings.
Jill Peeling, Vice President of Operations
- Graduated Tulane University with a Bachelor of Arts
- Over 14 years of sales experience including a decade of medical sales with companies such as Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, and Cytyc
- Worked with hundreds of Physicians and their staff in specialties ranging from Dermatology to Gynecology.
- Previously worked as a sales trainer for small and large Pharmaceutical companies, including developing and executing product training and new hire sales training programs
- Headed managed care education for representatives in multiple pharmaceutical companies
- Oversees day to day operations for YellowTelescope, including organizing all company events, trainings, meetings, employee needs, finances for the company etc.
- Plans and executes the YellowTelescope Training Seminar annually
John Berry, Vice President of Client Services
- Over 15 years of high-level sales experience
- Previously owned his own recruiting business with a staff of over 75 salespeople and managers
- Has given speeches in front of groups of a few to a few thousand, including the annual YellowTelescope Training Seminar
- Experience working with thousands of patients and doctors worldwide
- Currently oversees the SEOversite side of YellowTelescope
Dan Grantham, Senior Director