YellowTelescope Management Team
Jon Hoffenberg, President
- After opening his own company at 19, which grew to over $9 million in annual revenues with a work force of over 1,000, Jon graduated from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, founded YellowTelescope, and has now worked with over 10,000 patients and hundreds of physicians worldwide
- Entering its 10th Annual event, Jon creates the YellowTelescope Training Seminar – and annual elite-level business boot camp for doctors, practice managers and patient coordinators
- Additionally, he manages and performs YellowTelescope Staffing and YellowTelescope Long-Term Oversight for medical practices nationally, helping to hire great people for great practices and ensuring practice goals are achieved
- Jon is a Miami Chamber of Commerce HYPE Entrepreneur of the Year, was named one of “40 Under 40” Business Leaders by the South Florida Business Journal (SFBJ), a Sun Sentinel Top Workplace Professional, and his company has been named to Inc. Magazine’s list of the “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” in both 2018 and 2019. As a 2017, 2018, and 2019 SFBJ “Fast 50” winner, finishing most recently as the 6th fastest growing company in South Florida, Jon strives for consistency through complete client satisfaction and rarely-paralleled client retention.
- Jon is on faculty regularly at ASAPS, ASPS, AAFPRS, ASCRS-ASOA, AACS, Vegas Cosmetic Surgery Symposium (VCS), Miami Cosmetic Surgery, Global Aesthetics Conference (GAC) and more.
- He has been featured in myriad publications including Plastic Surgery Practice Magazine, RealSelf Insider and RealSelf Insight Center, ISAPS Journal, Millenial Eye, AE Magazine, Surgical Aesthetics, Start-Up Nation, and has served on the Board of Directors for the Friends of the Miami Dade County Public Library. In 2020, Jon’s chapter “Optimizing Your Practice,” was published in the book The Business of Plastic Surgery, 2nd Edition.
Ed Syring III, Executive Vice President and Partner
- A graduate of Wake Forest University, Ed is currently a partner and Executive Vice President at YellowTelescope
- Ed has worked with over 10,000 patients worldwide and personally generated over $12 million in practice revenue for a single practice
- Ed helps create, oversee and execute the YellowTelescope Training Seminar, plus oversees Long-Term Oversight clients nationwide and has worked with hundreds of practices throughout his career.
- Ed has been featured in MedEsthetics, Modern Medicine, RealSelf Insight Center, and other publications as well as served on faculty for many industry leading events including American Society Plastic Surgery (ASPS), American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS), American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS-ASOA), American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS), Global Aesthetics Conference (GAC) and NFO-SFO meetings.
- In 2020, Ed’s chapter on “Social Media Marketing for the Male Aesthetic Practice,” was published in the book Aesthetic Surgery for Men: A Compehensive Clinical Guide.
Jill Peeling, Vice President of Operations
- Graduated Tulane University with a Bachelor of Arts
- Over 16 years of sales experience including a decade of medical sales with companies such as Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, and Cytyc
- Worked with hundreds of Physicians and their staff in specialties ranging from Dermatology to Gynecology.
- Previously worked as a sales trainer for small and large Pharmaceutical companies, including developing and executing product training and new hire sales training programs
- Headed managed care education for representatives in multiple pharmaceutical companies
- Oversees day to day operations for YellowTelescope, and it’s sister companies, including organizing all company events, trainings, meetings, employee needs, finances for the company and more.
- Plans and executes the YellowTelescope Training Seminar annually
- Jill has been featured in Start Up Nation as well as served on faculty for many industry leading events including American Society Plastic Surgery (ASPS), American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS), ASCRS-ASOA, and American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS).
John Berry, Vice President of Client Services
- Over 15 years of high-level sales experience
- Previously owned his own recruiting business with a staff of over 75 salespeople and managers
- Has given speeches in front of groups of a few to a few thousand, including the annual YellowTelescope Training Seminar
- Experience working with thousands of patients and doctors worldwide
- Currently oversees the SEOversite side of YellowTelescope
Dan Grantham, Senior Director
Abby Karcz, Director of Marketing & Training